Looking for loyal, dedicated owner operator to haul on Mt. View behalf. Driver could create weekly lane dedicated fleets. Covering East Coast, Central, West Coast, Midwest, Local (etc.) areas. Schedules will be set up in advance one week out, possible backhaul can be organized for over-the-road trips, 100% fuel payment, all lumper reimbursed through invoicing, stop pay and detention paid (if notified), payment completed 7 days after invoiced, one Point-of-Contact for you to work with, available 24/7 for you. Mt. View works for the drivers, so you can concentrate on safety on the road, and getting to your appts on time.
Must have $150k insurance coverage, must have proof of insurance
Must have Class A CDL license
Must have 2 years “over the road” tractor-trailer experience
Good driving record (no major violations)
Current/up-to-date DOT medical card & MC #.
Must be E-Log compliant by 12/17/2017.
Must complete driver paperwork completely, back ground check will be completed.
Must communicate with dispatch regularly.
Can work electronically via phone, computer, calls, etc.
- Class A CDL license
- 2 years “over the road” tractor-trailer experience
- Good driving record
- Truckload--Refrigerated Freight
- Safety conscious
- Current DOT medical card
- Dependable and timely
- Customer friendly, service-oriented
- No major violations
- Stop pay and detention pay
- Consistent year-round freight
- 48 State Long Haul & Local Wisconsin
- Pick UP and DEL scheduled to work with you
- Full week in advance notice on load, backhaul 80% of time provided
- Paid weekly
- Must complete driver paperwork completely
- High communication expected with dispatch
- Must be compliant with Dec 17th E-Log requirements